Thursday 6 December 2012

Thirteenth hour Penelope: Emergency cake decorating

So, we have a team meeting tomorrow and I promised cake. Christmas cake, which I made a couple of weeks back. All good. Until, of course, I fell down a flight of stairs on Tuesday and utterly wrecked my shoulder. So tonight, dosed up on co-dydramol, diazepam and ibuprofen I realised I needed to marzipan and ice said cake. Cue much (metaphorical owing to shoulder pain) flailing and panic. M came to the rescue like the knight in a focus he is, and did an emergency supermarket run. It's now 11pm and said cake is marzipanned, iced and (hastily) decorated.

My only worry now? What if it tastes awful?!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye