Monday 29 April 2013

Meal planning Monday: the 3 day week



I've been awol on the meal planning front for a little while. The planning has still been taking place, it's the motivation to write it that's absent.

This week I've taken today and tomorrow as leave in a bid for a bit of a rest. However,  I then made a list of all the things I need to do, and suddenly it's not so restful. Which is why I'm writing this on the phone in the dentist surgery.

Breakfasts: I've switched back to yoghurt with a sprinkling of grape nuts and fruit. 0% fat Total Greek is my favourite

Lunches: I've been starting the switch from soups over to crudités,  salad and home made houmous or smoked mackerel pate. 

Suppers: we're trying to clear down the freezer so I can defrost it.  Much of what we're eating has had part of it previously frozen!

Monday: leftover lasagne and salad

Tuesday: chicken and vegetable enchiladas, and salad

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Mark's at his archery AGM so poached smoked haddock with peas for me

Friday: Mark's night - a new development in the pantry to give me a night off!

Saturday: we're off to see Matilda so supper will be out. Any suggestions of somewhere lovely for a pre theatre meal?

Sunday: Mark's off to see the Touring cars at Thruxton. I'm undecided about what I'm doing


So that's us this week. Not wildly exciting. I'll add links to recipes when I'm at the laptop, but don't forget to pop on over to the linky At home with Mrs M to see what the other meal planners are up to. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye