Monday 14 October 2013

Meal Planning Monday



You know those weeks where you've clearly been really bad in a previous life? Yep. So that was last week. I'm hoping this week will be better. Either that or I'm going to bed and refusing to get up again until the spring. And don't you think I won't!

Is there any point in telling you how cold I am right now? Dear Lord it's freezing. Unsurprisingly this change in the weather *scary hands* Ahem. Excuse me. ... has heralded the return of porridge. I'm stewing off some apples with spices for a topping as I type.  Oh yes, I'm multitasking (Bake off is on in the background, I'm listening to Kate of The Small things talk about hair as well as writing)

Meal planning...

Breakfasts - porridge. Made with water, a splash of skimmed milk towards the end and topped with stewed apples. From one of my trees. Oh yes, I have not one but TWO apple trees.

Lunches - soup again. I've not made any this week so it's tinned *blush*

Dinners:

Monday - Acorn squash, stuffed with mince and topped with cheese

Tuesday - Cottage pie

Wednesday - Leftovers (I'm desperately hoping to drag the beef out a long way this week - I may add lentils)

Thursday -Pantry pasta

Friday - We're out at a friend's wedding for the evening

Saturday - Chicken marsala with green veggies

I baked at the weekend - a plum sponge cake - post will be written after this one. That's us fed pretty much. Pop on by to At Home with Mrs M to see what everyone else is up to.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye