Monday 17 March 2014

Meal Planning Monday: It's the final countdown



(Please add in your own do do do dos)

It's so nearly here... I feel like I should be skipping around like one of my Brownies after a packet of Haribo. In actual fact I'm sat on a birthing ball in my pyjamas yawning and it's not even 8pm. Oh dear, this is clearly old age.

I've deliberately planned an easy week food wise, we've still got things to do to finalise getting ready as well as the fact that I'd like to spring clean the house before people start arriving at the end of the week.

Baking wise I'm going to knock up a lemon drizzle cake on Thursday, which will hopefully keep us all going.

Breakfasts: Still on granola, yoghurt and fruit.

Lunches: sandwiches mainly. On Friday when people are visiting we're going to have sausages in french bread, with cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks and cucumber. 

Dinners:

Monday: Leftover roast chicken, cheesy stuffed baked potatoes, kale, and carrots

Tuesday: Chicken and mushroom risotto

Wednesday: Leftover chicken and mushroom risotto

Thursday: Pizza, homemade wedges and crudites

Friday: I'm being taken out for dinner by a dear friend Jo on Friday night. M is going out for Thai with his friends. 

Saturday: Well I hear there's some kind of buffet going on (not that I've agonised over it or anything). With wedding cake for pudding.

Sunday: Pizza - the takeaway kind. My feet will be up, and I will be delegating to Mr Domino

That's us. A very exciting week, a very easy meal plan. See you on the other side :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye