Sunday 4 January 2009

December 24th, 9pm, Eastern Standard time

From here on in I shoot (well, write really) without a script... see if anything comes of it

Well, that's when I started this post (give or take a few hours anyways) and I've only just got around to finishing it. Sincere apologies. My bad and all that. The lack of posts has once again been down to my shocking ill health, and a new meds regime that have left me sans appetite once again. However, the festive period has forced me to get back into eating (as even I can't ignore a Christmas dinner) so I wanted to celebrate that with a post and also send the few readers that haven't abandoned me in these post-less 8 weeks best wishes for a happy, healthy and foodie 2009.

I do have some posts lined up to go over the next few days, but in the meantime, do amuse yourselves with pictures of my little sister's Christmas cake. In contrast to my attempt at classy white on white last year, she went for the infinitely cuter skiing penguins (inspired by an issue of the Sainsbury's magazine I believe)
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the penguins, look at their little hands!

Glad to see you back :)

Penelope said...

Thanks honey! I know, my sister has the patience of a saint to do those, I would have got majorly annoyed with them long before they looked cute.

Glad to be back, just taking baby steps atm, but feeling much much better.

xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye