Sunday 4 September 2016

Meal Planning Monday: 4th September 2016

It's that time of the week again - I'm staring hopefully at the screen, hoping for inspiration to strike. The Aldi super 6 webpage is open, my glasses are perched on my nose and somewhere around me is my notebook and pen. Meal planning Monday is go.

I'm admitting defeat this week and rejoining Slimming World - for lots of reasons my focus just has not been there of late, and whilst I can do the programme from home, I need the drive of a weekly weigh in to keep my focus. I just wish it was cheaper!

Breakfasts - I'm going back to yoghurt and fruit - I've got some lovely muesli to sprinkle on top but am aiming to keep the balance with the fruit.

Lunches - we're shopping tomorrow so I'm thinking of making minestrone soup for this week.

Suppers -

Monday: Breakfast for dinner, so bacon medallions with mushrooms, scrambled egg and tomatoes.

Tuesday: Parsnip pasta - I've been promising to blog this for ever, but might just get around to it this week. Stop laughing at the back there.



Wednesday: Chickpea and sweet potato curry

Thursday: Leftovers



Friday: Courgetti spaghetti

Saturday: Sausages, baked potatoes and veggies

Sunday: Possibly a roast? Depending on what's on offer tomorrow really.

Baking wise, I'm using up a veritable hundredweight of overripe bananas so we have Fruited banana bars which are a lovely egg free bake. Recipe is scheduled to go up on Friday. I'm also working my way through our stash of Apple butter so tonight made Harry some dairy free Apple whirls - recipe up next week I think.

That's our week, now to check the cupboards and write that list. No more procrastinating here!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye