Friday 15 February 2008

Five things about me

So, Ginger at Dinner Diary has tagged me for this meme... I can't do part 4 without duplicating her post (as I know so few other foody bloggers) but as a bit of Friday night excitement I'll do the five things part

The rules are:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their Blogs

1. My heart's desire is to perform on a West End stage, preferably in a musical. I used to have an amazing soprano voice with practically perfect pitch due to my classical training. I would have loved to try to be an actress, but sadly am a bit of a girly swot and believed all those people who told me it wasn't a 'sensible choice'. Part of me now feels that I'm too old, and another part feels that I really should DO something about it, but truly I don't know if I'm any good any longer.

2. I am disabled; not severely but enough to impact on my life. I'm going through a good *touches wood* period at the moment and feel stronger than I have done in a long time. I'm lucky that my disability doesn't affect me all the time, but when it does it's not only physically but mentally exhausting and debilitating. I take pride in the fact that I won't let this get the better of me, but do have times when I feel that surely this is all that people see.

3. I loathe macaroni cheese with a passion. As a child my Daddy made me eat some, despite having been told by my Mum that I didn't like it and almost as soon as I finished it I threw it back up again. To this day I don't know if I was poorly or just disliked it that much, but to this day I can't be in the same room as macaroni cheese as it makes me physically want to throw up.

4. I have a terrible weakness for Haribo... especially the fizzy ones. I can't believe I'm admitting this on my food blog! The shame!

5. A dream of mine is to move to the country and live in a cottage with cats and babies, and channel Felicity Kendal in the Good Life. Unfortunately I still have to meet my very own Richard Briers, but I live in perpetual hope.

This weekend is soup, bread and spring cleaning... really I dont know how I cope with the excitement!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye