Monday 11 July 2011

Dorset Cereal Little Blog Awards: the pantry is nominated!


I'm not great at winning things, before a team victory in a Baden Powell challenge on Brownsea Island last year, the only thing I had won before then was a Dress your teddy competition at Brownie Revels aged 7-8. I can't remember what I won either which is sad. Being a Guider I tend to be in the background, encouraging my units to do their best and forget about myself - so on returning from holiday it was utter delight, that meant I noticed I had been nominated for a Little Blog Award, at Dorset Cereals.

http://www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/fun-stuff/little-blog-awards

I would ask if you're a regular reader if you could vote for me, and even if you're not it would be lovely. And who knows what might happen. If you look for me under Food and Drink, I'm there. Squeeing excitedly.

There are upcoming posts on Skye, and this week's veg box as well as some belated meal planning for the week and possibly carbonara.

Dorset Cereals little awards

2 comments:

Seren said...

Congratulations!! Popped across to vote and lo and behold, a whole new list of blogs to work my way through...I can see my productivity at work taking a severe downturn this week...

Sx

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I have voted for you xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye