Monday 4 March 2013

Meal Planning Monday: He's not here


A week at home and it's just sod's law isn't it, that M's away. Skiing. In Austria. If I could ski or had any interest in being cold I'd be jealous. As it is I'm just missing him. Already. 

But enough of such soppy stuff. M's week away means I get to eat all the things he doesn't like. Hurrah! *dances* And as such my meal plan looks like this:

Breakfast: Porridge or a poached egg on toast

Lunches: Smoked mackerel pate with cucumber and carrot sticks. Or soup - tomato and cannelini bean or split pea and frankfurter.

Dinners:

Monday: Crock pot lamb stew (recipe coming up later this week)

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Poached smoked haddock, with peas

Thursday: Pantry pasta (anchovies added back in as M's away)

Friday: Nigella's muttar paneer (from Feast)

Saturday: Baked white fish with steamed veggies

Sunday: M's back *woohoo!* He's having lunch out for Mother's day while I'm at Church Parade, so I think I might do soup and sandwiches.  

So that's me. What're you up to? With any luck this week I'll remember to link up with Mrs M

1 comment:

julie said...

what a shame that you're in different places but hope you have a good week - those meals all sound lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye