Monday 31 December 2012

2012 - My best recipe?



I'm heating up soup at the moment, and as is my wont thought I'd have a squiz at Twitter, only to see that @amummytoo is asking for our best recipe of 2012. Personally I couldn't think of one... although my slow roast pork is as amazeballs, so I asked the resident taste tester M... 

Me: What's the best new thing I cooked in 2012?
M:  Blondies. No, sausage hotpot. No, blondies. Just one?
Me:  Just one
M: Blondies. I think. 
So there we have it - Snickerdoodle blondies as my best recipe.  



What's your favourite thing you've cooked this year? New, or old. 

1 comment:

Emily @amummytoo said...

Yum! I will try these for sure! Thanks for linking up and happy new year x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye