Saturday 15 August 2015

Podcast Episode 1: Living with Cow's milk protein allergy



I thought I'd try some different content today - here's what will hopefully be the first in a series of podcasts talking about life with a Cow's milk protein allergy.  Today is just an introduction to CMPA, and a bit of a chat about some of the basics of life with a baby who has a Cow's milk protein allergy.





Resources mentioned

The allergy episode of Get Well Soon has dropped off of Iplayer, but as soon as I see it's back on there I'll tweet it out.

There's links in the right hand bar to my email, twitter and facebook.

If you have any questions, please do comment below


4 comments:

Utterly Scrummy said...

Brilliant podcast, great info. A friend's bubs has recently been diagnosed and I have pointed her at your blog :) Looking forward to more podcasts and posts!

Margot @ Coffee & Vanilla said...

That is very interesting!! Although none of my children is allergic to milk (peanuts and dust mites) I suspect I developed some kind of intolerance to fresh milk... since cutting down milk products I have less allergic reactions. But I'm still yet to be tested, waiting for my appointment...

Unknown said...

really interesting. In my day job I'm a GP so really glad this useful info is out there for parents

Kate said...

Very interesting. It must be such a challenge to have that type of allergy and a real learning curve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye