Monday 11 April 2016

Meal Planning Monday


This week where we live is still the Easter holidays, so we're without most of our baby groups but Harry's had a temperature on and off this weekend so I'm thinking another quiet week won't be the end of the world.

Breakfasts: overnight oats with almond milk, apple and banana for me. Although I've seen something online about doing something similar with quinoa which I want to try. That said, we're out of quinoa. Of course we are. And just how middle class does that sound!

Lunches: I've got some carrots and parsnips to make into soup first thing tomorrow that's going on with a handful of red lentils and some veg bouillon.

Suppers:

Monday - Stir fried chicken, veggies and rice noodles

Tuesday - Chickpea and sweet potato curry with rice

Wednesday - Leftover curry

Thursday - Sausages, baked potatoes and veggies

Friday - Steamed salmon and veggies

Saturday - I've seen a lamb and harrissa casserole I'd quite like to try - maybe with cannellini beans and green veggies

Sunday - Hopefully a roast chicken

As always - At home with Mrs M for the other meal plans.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Whoo lots of tasty meals planned here. A lot of my favourites too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye