Wednesday 23 March 2016

My handmade home: Crochet wreath part 2



The stripy wreath was gorgeous, brilliantly cheering, perfectly adorning the door to our lounge. And then I thought I'd just try and crochet some flowers. You know, just one or two. And use other people's patterns and colour schemes. Make it easy on myself. Twenty eight flowers and countless unused leaves later I'd reworked a design to suit how I liked it and just gone a bit haywire with the colours. All of them. Ahem. And it works, it's a glorious riot of colour, roses and violets adorning the beautiful stripes. I smile each time I see it. Which to me makes it perfect.

Here are some pictures to show the finished article.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye